Sick fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamie

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to do with the sick fish, it's like gasping and kind of swimming still in one place. I took it out of the tank for a few hours then I've just put it back in now. I'm not sure what I should do with it.

We need clear pictures and a 1 minute video of the fish.
You can upload videos to YouTube, then copy & paste the link here.
If you use a mobile phone to film the fish, hold the phone horizontally so the footage fills the entire screen.

We need to know what the ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and pH of the aquarium water is. If you don't have test kits, take a glass full of tank water to a pet shop and ask them to test it for you. Write the results down in numbers when they do the tests. If they say the water is fine, ask them what the numbers are.

We also need information about how long the tank has been set up for and how long you have had the fish for.

It's preferable to just have one thread about the fish going so we can refer back to the information that has already been supplied. Having lots of threads about the same fish just confuses things.

Could you tell us what kind of fish this is? It matters.
We'd like to help, but rather than reposting the same thing, give us something to work with., Make the effort.

This thread is a near duplicate of the one below, now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back