Sick betta need help identifying illness

I’m not sure how old he is.
Logically, he should be about 9 months old.

I feed him bettamin by tetra
Very low quality.
Under normal circumstances how long does it take him to eat the amount you give him ?
How many times a day do you feed him ?

Sorry to say this but his tank is definitely unsuitable. Definitely.

Last edited:

Very low quality.
Under normal circumstances how long does it take him to eat the amount you give him ?

Very low quality.

Very low quality.

Yeah I figured the tank wasn’t the best but what is so unsuitable? I did the best I could with what I had. I don’t have a lot of $. And I didn’t get this fish. My friend didn’t want him and had him in a tiny bowl. I thought this was an upgrade from that at least. Well the small amount of time he was well I fed him twice & he’s a super fast eater. He loves to eat. He still loves to eat & eats fast when the food is in front of him.

Yes, the only harmless, gentle and respectfull way.
076AC7C9-B8A2-4780-9E47-D866B7937195.jpeg

Is this correct? Or is there a special kind of clove oil that I get? I feel so bad. I thought i was helping him bust maybe I should have just left him at my friends in the bowl/cup thing. Don’t worry I won’t be getting fish or anything. After this experience I’m done.

View attachment 144157
Is this correct? Or is there a special kind of clove oil that I get? I feel so bad. I thought i was helping him bust maybe I should have just left him at my friends in the bowl/cup thing. Don’t worry I won’t be getting fish or anything. After this experience I’m done.
Yes it is correct.
I can give you the way in PM if you think about "this".

Most reactions

Back