Siberian Husky's, Any Pic's?

Here's Mine:

The day I brought her home:
puppy1tr2.jpg

50 lbs of head strong
img0062qn4.jpg

Her name is Madison and she is 7 years old this May... Make sure they have PLENTY to do during the day! Oh yeah, and the spring is always fun when they shed! (note all the white hair on the ground in the second pic)

That being said I don't regret having her for a second.

Hehe, Spaul, I love the first pic, as though she is saying "Try to stop me, I dare you" I will nominate the first one of her for POTM a cutie puppy!!

Have you thought of other 'husky looking' dogs.I own 3 norwegian elkhounds who are often mistaken for huskies.They are much easier to keep than huskys and are just as beautiful.
Have a look at my website www.elkhounds-and-shibas.co.uk and if you want any more info let me know.
i had a look at the pictures, they seem very nice, i would love to hear extra info about them,

just an update:
so much for getting a husky,lol. there is this beautiful black lab at work and its only young, not even fully grown, its looking good.
i would still like any extra info about norwegian elkhounds, if archer you are willing to share
thanks everyone for your help, will try to get a camera sorted sometime and get snaps of my new dog when i get one.

well unfortunly some one else got the black lab, but its good for me, some rich guy is boarding him female black lab, and it was pregant, i say WAS, as it had 10 pups on friday night, 2 died, but 6 females and 2 males all healthy, female doing well too. hes selling the pups, but as we are looking after the mother and pups as our work is able to give round the care, and the owner might not, he says he will give one pup to me for free (well offer it to work (boss)) but as boss knows im after a new dog, she says i can have it, all cleared with owner aswell. so im getting a female black lab in a few months (got to grow first) for free, how cool is that. gives me plenty of time to prepear. and as its a pup, i can train it, and its also a lab, so very well behaved dog on the whole, good temperment too usally. it will get on fine with my ol' dog at the moment. looking really forward to it now, will be thinking on names too, any suggestions. will try to get photos sometimes, maybe of pups if i can.

(just to add, the owner did have homes for all the pups, he had a long list of possable buyers and will go down the list, first come first served. only 7 pups to sell and about 17 buyers.)

here's my puppy koda

PHOT0086.jpg

puppy about 8 weeks when we first brought her home.

100_0024-1.jpg

about six months. and another from then.

100_0057.jpg

and one know she is about ten months old.

118.jpg

I think people are putting this breed down in there comments a bit much maybe its
just me but she is the sweetest dog ive ever owned and not much trouble as long as
she gets her walk every day.

if its just the husky looks you like how about a couple of these

DSCF0148.jpg

DSCF0111.jpg

DSCF0128.jpg

very cute rats you have there i actually have a mouse but i caint have rats my mom thinks there
to smelly in total i have 6 birds 1 dog 1 mouse a 30 gallon tank and a forty gallon tank and im not
even out of the house yet my mom calls it the zoo in my room lol. good thing im almost eighteen but
not likely to move out untill i have a better job than the one i have know or im more than likely going
to tech school to become a vet tech. :)

very cute rats you have there i actually have a mouse but i caint have rats my mom thinks there
to smelly in total i have 6 birds 1 dog 1 mouse a 30 gallon tank and a forty gallon tank and im not
even out of the house yet my mom calls it the zoo in my room lol. good thing im almost eighteen but
not likely to move out untill i have a better job than the one i have know or im more than likely going
to tech school to become a vet tech. :)

i have 7 buck rats[ including one hairless] and smell ?my god what smell?
i had 1 male mouse that stank the whole house out even when completely changed daily.
the seven, all in one tank, get spot cleaned daily and a big change once a week, they live in my living room and i can promise you there is absolutley no smell in my house. neither do i use febreeze or any artificial air freshener.
i have
3 cockies
2 yorkshires
4 kids
1 OH
190l tank
7 rats
all living in a 4 bedroom house and absolutely no smells allowed, ever :good:

eta: sorry i hijacked :blush:

I dident think they smelled that bad i must admit my male mouse
has some odor even though i clean his tank every few days :)

I have a husky/akita cross (my avatar pic) and he is mental, we can't let him off the lead in open spaces as he will just run and run, then turn round and wonder where we are before massive panic sets in and he runs even further trying to find us. He barks at anything and everything. He is so destructive no toy or belonging of anyones is good enough until it's been chewed beyond recognition. Like all huskies he has butterfiles for brains, but he is affectionate and I do love him so.

My other pooch is a pure akita and she is a completly different kettle of fish, calm, obedient and good of the lead. I would advise if you want a dog that has the huskie look but not the husky brain go for an akita, they are fab dogs.

Most reactions

Back