Shrimpy Question..

i put a tiny bit in yes, the mollies and plties prefer it a tiny bit salty, and also it help stop diseases and illnesses, however i dont put lots in as i have many shrimp and also the other fish may not like it, but it works, havent had a disease for about 4 months now, and that was only minor finrot.

ok, yea thats why i was thinkin of starting to put it in..

thanks for your help today! ;)

thats no problem hun, if you have any questions relating to this or my advice pm me.

no i dont but i can take one, the only thing is i dont know how to attach them on here, tried it before but couldnt do it

if you know how then thatl be great, ill put one up (i love my tank but its always changing)

go to photobucket and upload it on there, then copy the img code into a box just above where you type (next to the smiley's!) then it should work.

thanks, took a while but got there.. pics arent the best of quality but does the job!..

[/img]

[/img]

DSC00478.jpg

lemme know your thoughts... (i think of myself as still a newbie so dont be too harsh)

not all the pics came up so here are the others..

[/img]

DSC00476-1.jpg

DSC00477-1.jpg

to be honest i dont know, it came with the tank when i got it, and the tanks light is the only one thats on in the room, except a small lamp in other side of room

its actually much lighter than what the pics show, its prob my crappy phone quality/....

Most reactions

Back