Shrimp

iain.betson

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi I saw this link in a thread and was wondering if anyone had purchased shrimp or any of the other things from this site?
I have had trouble finding shrimp in all five of my lfs's :(

Not yet, but I am about to.

That ebay feedback is pretty good, the person who left the most recent negative feedback bought 4 more a couple of weeks later.

Arfie

Just ordered some shrimp AND snails, so will see soon how good they are (or otherwise)

Arfie

Just ordered some shrimp AND snails, so will see soon how good they are (or otherwise)

Arfie

Cool you will have to post your verdict :good: If they are true to their
word you should have your order by the end of the week :)

I do hope so cos otherwise it's the bank holiday on Monday, so that will be another day sat in a sorting office :crazy:

I will report back when they arrive :good:

Arfie

I do hope so cos otherwise it's the bank holiday on Monday, so that will be another day sat in a sorting office :crazy:

I will report back when they arrive :good:

Arfie

True, but i did read on their site that the shrimp should be ok for four or five days :blink:

Sadly I've had the following email off them.

Im afraid we have stopped selling them altogether due to the high mortality rate we have experienced at the rough handling of royal mail. We wont be selling them for a while - until we have a good courier in place.

So I'm afraid it was too good to be true :( for now ;) I am still having my nerite snails though :D so I'll report back on how their service is.

Arfie

Im afraid we have stopped selling them altogether due to the high mortality rate we have experienced at the rough handling of royal mail. We wont be selling them for a while - until we have a good courier in place.

So I'm afraid it was too good to be true :( for now ;) I am still having my nerite snails though :D so I'll report back on how their service is.

Arfie
:-(

Arfie

Damnedd Rotal Mail :crazy:
My quest continues......

That's a shame :( and probably the reason others use couriers such as TNT but then have to charge the £15.

Most reactions

Back