Shrimp, I'm Curios!

i would get cherry shrimp personally. but if you can't get ghost shrimp. or if you can afford it, maby an eletric blue crayfish. a small one that is.

and as they said, heavily planted is not really right when your talking fake plants. it's more like heavily wasted room by pointless decorations :good:

and i'm lightened up. i just hate it when people use all caps, or lots of leet speak.

anyway, you could try talking to my good friend google. or yahoo is kinda nice, but we don't talk much anymore. :lol:

i would get cherry shrimp personally. but if you can't get ghost shrimp. or if you can afford it, maby an eletric blue crayfish. a small one that is.

and as they said, heavily planted is not really right when your talking fake plants. it's more like heavily wasted room by pointless decorations :good:

and i'm lightened up. i just hate it when people use all caps, or lots of leet speak.

anyway, you could try talking to my good friend google. or yahoo is kinda nice, but we don't talk much anymore. :lol:
Pointless decoration? ok so it was said once about the miss use of the expression 'heavily planted' to which I acknowledged so pointless repeat. Artificial plants still provide shelter and the world would be a grey place without decoration so when you make a statement like 'heavily wasted room' try adding 'in my opinion' Oh sorry, were you trying to be funny....failed (in my opinion) Finished with all this

Finished with all this
So...you don't want help anymore? Hope your lfs don't sell you the wrong shrimp, can have catastrophic effects in many ways :crazy: .
But still need to know pH of the tank water and how long it has been set up :)
Still need to know, if you still want help :good: .

Amano or cherry shrimp are good choices, will eat algae also, ghost shrimp are also good but eat more scraps of food and such than algae but all types will eat both i believe. Stay away from bamboo shrimp unless your have a very mature tank - ie 6 months plus and some decorations need your filter for it to stand on so it can take food from the current. as for crayfish i would stay away from them if you have fish in your tank as it may well eat them, i wont say it will eat them as there has been other topics discussing this recently but i would say from what ive read theres definately a chance and personally i dont think its worth the risk. BTW i keep amano shrimp and also ghost shrimp.

Finished with all this
So...you don't want help anymore? Hope your lfs don't sell you the wrong shrimp, can have catastrophic effects in many ways :crazy: .
no further :sly: help required

Finished with all this
no further :sly: help required

What did you get? and what are your p.H and other water readings? Something tells me ya dont know matey (IMO)...
Anyway, im not trying to help but what did you get.
Greg

Most reactions

Back