Showing off the tank

Tropical Tony

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi guys. Thought I’d post a picture of my newish tank. Just for fun. I’m really happy with how it’s looking. Anyone else feel free to post theirs
DCCD21B4-D46C-4D06-BECA-99B2108C6DA5.jpeg

I think it looks fantastic..nice hardscape and nice plants. What size is your tank? What filter do you use? What plants are in it?

I wish I could scape like that!

Thanks guys!

Its a 150l. I’m running the internal filter what came with it (the big ciano black box on the right) and an external aqua one ocelaris 1400lph. The box filter is coming out soon. In terms of fish just things like neons, rasboras and other small community maybe some ottos and shrimp see how it goes haha.

You should enter that tank in our August Tank of the Month contest which will feature tanks sized at 30 US gallons and larger.

Thanks guys!

Its a 150l. I’m running the internal filter what came with it (the big ciano black box on the right) and an external aqua one ocelaris 1400lph. The box filter is coming out soon. In terms of fish just things like neons, rasboras and other small community maybe some ottos and shrimp see how it goes haha.
Sounds great! Yeh I would whip that box filter out for sure. The tank is way too nice to have that sitting in there.

Looks great, I'd keep the java moss trimmed a lot shorter. It will look better IMO and spread quicker.
Thanks for this. I’ve not trimmed it yet it’s been in for about 2 weeks. Do you think I should trim it now? Was waiting for it to settle a bit longer haha.

What is your carpet plant. Beautiful tank. I’d let the moss grow a little before trimming since it’s new.

Thankyou . It’s Monte Carlo and dwarf hair grass (mini). Then I’ve got a cryptocoryne balansae, alternanthera reineckii pink, hygrophilla siamensis 53b and just added some rotala rotundifolia today . Any other plant suggestions/recommendations?

Most reactions

Back