Showing Off My Babies...

xxgabi

Reaction score
I have two bettas, both male veiltails from my fish store... It was probably the worse place to buy a betta, but buying online from a breeder just isn't feasible for me and my student's budget... x___x I also keep them both in fish bowls, which just KILLS me, but they're big enough, I guess. And in any case, both my boys have been perfectly healthy for going on 7 months, so there's that.

Anyway, my yellow guy is Norang... He's photogenic, even though my camera sucks. Yes, that's me in the first one, I took it from the other side of the bowl... XD

2ibyyi9.jpg

5k110g.jpg

My little red guy is Sangeo. The first time I tried to take a picture of him, I forgot to make sure the flash was off and now my poor baby is petrified of my camera... I got this cute pic of him hiding though~

2nu7o5u.jpg

Ahhhhhahaha, make that three bettas... I couldn't help myself, I was in at RMS (my fish store) to buy food, and they got a brand-new shipment in... All pretty plain reds and blues, but I can't help it... A fish is a fish is a fish~

Meet Hyung:

rruyqe.jpg

1jrmfp.jpg

The pictures don't really show it, but his fins are red with an outline of blue, and he's just SO HANDSOME. *dies*

Is Hyung a VT?

They're all very beautiful! :drool: I almost caved and bought 2 more today, too :blush:

Most reactions

Back