Showing off all my tanks...(and fish too!)

That's really mean. You can't be in a fish keepers site if you are willing to hurt your fish. That's not being a fish keeper that's being an ass. If you want to fight them go to China or something.

FrankSlapperinni said:
FishHeads said:
... in battle training for his next tournament.
You've got to be kidding. :blink:
-_- I am not kidding. My Betas are bred to fight. Not ot the death, mind you. They are stopped the intstant it gets too violent. The main idea is to see which Beta cowers first and has his spirit broken. Big Blue has only lost once to one of the top competitors in my town. But he's back in action and doing awesome! ;)

Auratus said:
That's really mean. You can't be in a fish keepers site if you are willing to hurt your fish. That's not being a fish keeper that's being an ass. If you want to fight them go to China or something.
Well I am sorry you feel that way. No fish gets hurt in the fights, regulations do not permit it. (which is why I have had all of mine for so many years). My fish may fight, but they show also. It's all one big thing. And I think I should be allowed to remain on this forum because I have done nothing wrong.

??? ur gonna fight them?!?!?! i wanna see, jokin, please dont fight them!

hey great tanks, howd u decorate them so well?!?!

i love it!

and woooow that betta (van goh) is a really nice one1

He he i like the frog. i used to have one of those but it got stuck under my undergravel filter (now been replaced for a internal power filter) and died poor ickle froggy.

Most reactions

Back