should i?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

renaldz

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hey in my aqua medic chromis which i am uncertain of how many gallons it is could i place any more fish in the tank? at the minute i have 1 yellow tang, 2 orange n white perc clowns, 2 black and white clowns ( all clowns were added together and wen bought the fls store said they would be fine which they are!) 1 electra blue damsel and 1 dark blue damsel with electric blue spots!
should i get anythin else or not?
thanks
renaldz

Hi there Scott

How's it going

If I remember rightly a Chromis holds about 37g

Althought you are wall/wall with corals :D

I think you may manage another 1 or 2 small fish - maybe some thing along the lines of Bangii's etc.

How's the whitespot coming along btw.

Del

:D

hey del

things are starting to look up i found sum treatment that was invert safe so i have started the treatment with that and all is looking good!

hows your tank coming?

renaldz

when i originally got him the man at the lfs said that he would be ok for now but when he gets bigger i would have to giv him away or seel him sooo....i guess im ok with that as long as he goes some where good

Renaldz...not trying to be the tang police, but, I dont' agree with the 'I'll sell him/get a bigger tank' philosophy. Try and stock your tank appropriately ....same with corals. Considering the above...I wouldn't add anymore fish..or..take the tang back now and add more beautiful fish that will grow nicely into your tank. Why risk crashing your tank as the tang gets bigger and the bioload increases until one morning you wake to find your tank cloudy and life slipping from it. JMO. SH

Most reactions

Back