Short Video Of The Tank So Far With Damsel

josh0013

Reaction score
Sorry if the quality isn't that great... I can't find my camera :angry: so I'm using my girlfriends cheapo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxpyIbBf3qg

Suggestions on decor will be appreciated. The volcano was something I had in there with air to circulate the water a bit when adding everything. I started to take it out and replace it until the Damsel decided to start using it :lol: He backs right into it and pokes his head out at times. Not sure if I'll get rid of it now or not. Hoping to add a few more pieces so that he feels a little more secure.

hey not sure what advice to give on the decor, but just wanna say dats its a lovely fish.
Your tank is brightly coloured, and the blue of the fish is really contrasting on the rest of the colours. I love loadsa green in my tanks, but i dont think it goes well with blue fish, its not contrasting enough to the eye. :D

hey not sure what advice to give on the decor, but just wanna say dats its a lovely fish.
Your tank is brightly coloured, and the blue of the fish is really contrasting on the rest of the colours. I love loadsa green in my tanks, but i dont think it goes well with blue fish, its not contrasting enough to the eye. :D
True... I'm trying to find other "fake" pieces that match the color of the rock and I'm looking for some anemone decore to give some movement. Trying not to find anything too "neon" looking.

True... I'm trying to find other "fake" pieces that match the color of the rock and I'm looking for some anemone decore to give some movement. Trying not to find anything too "neon" looking.
ya i agree with the neon thin, always remember, simplicity in colour goes along way. too many colours just look tacky. def put up pics tho again when you've more done with it

Most reactions

Back