Shells

Only a small 18x10x10, in the near future maybe upgraded to a 24x12x12 or even to a 36x12x15. Also being used in a 24x15x12.

Ok I'm compiling my list and will email Don tonight sometime. I'll let you see the reply some as it comes thru. :)

Yeah, tell me your list aswel please :)

I'm sure on this one -

Breeding Shells Tonna Tessalata - Small. x20 = $5.80

Breeding Shells Fighting Conch. x5 = $3

Breeding Shells Gold Mouth Turbos x20 = £5.80

Breeding Shells Delphinula. x10 = $2.50

Well I'm never sure but send that and then I can't change my mind :lol:

Yeah, tell me your list aswel please :)

I'm sure on this one -

Breeding Shells Tonna Tessalata - Small. x20 = $5.80

Breeding Shells Fighting Conch. x5 = $3

Breeding Shells Gold Mouth Turbos x20 = £5.80

Breeding Shells Delphinula. x10 = $2.50

Well I'm never sure but send that and then I can't change my mind :lol:

Did you check if any of them are thin walled? I'm guessing that there may be breakages if they are. You can always change your order anyway, it's only a quote, I'm not actually ordering them yet. Least you'll get a good idea.

They pack the shells quite good (I had no broken or chipped ones) but international shipping I don't know how they'll make the trip.

Ok my list:

Troca Maculata x 5
Tonna Selacosa x 5
Delphinula x 10
Silver Mouth Turbo x 10
Muffin x 5
Rapona x 5
Tonna Oleria x 5

Hmmm the Tessalata one's are thin walled, may have to change them out then for Breeding Shells Silver Mouth Turbo.

Very nice Cheffi.

There won't be that much difference on weight. I've asked him to quote for two separate orders and then quote for the two combined to see if there's much difference. Let you know soon as I get an answer.

Cheers Cheffi. :good: Multi's should like the large number of shells I hope :) They seems to be showing some breeding behaviour and they love digging :lol:

They will be shell hopping. Too many too choose from, they can move house every week :lol:

What do you think of these jay:

shells

I think I wouldn't mind a few :D

I'm thinking they have some nice shells, not too overpriced and might be less hassle than getting them from the states. Also one thing I forgot and that is we may, if customs stop them, have to pay tax on them.

Hmmmm I need the snails to come out in the garden, rainnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Yeah you maybe right Cheffi. May have to get from a UK site, though I can't see them having shells like the others. I want to look in shops wear they may sell shells for decoration.

Hmmmm I need the snails to come out in the garden, rainnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Yeah you maybe right Cheffi. May have to get from a UK site, though I can't see them having shells like the others. I want to look in shops wear they may sell shells for decoration.

Here's another site that looks interesting: more shells

Most reactions

Back