Serach For A Betta

rainbowfighter111

Reaction score
hey everyone
desperatly wanting a rosetail and or feathertail betta male plz if anyone has one or no's were to get one im here

Hey hon, are you after any specific colours? Also where abouts are you situated as people may have good sources for you to go to.

EDIT: I know someone that breeds both these tail types and I have had three from them of both tail types, they arent on these forums, asked if anything currently in available and will get back to you :good:

im looking for a black or white one but nearly any colour will do im just not wanting a typical red or blue one and im in australia queensland sunshine coast

Hi there! Unfortunately the person I was thinking of hasnt got any currently but also wouldnt be able to ship out to you (we are UK ;))Have you tried Aquabid??

Hey. Im in NSW on the Mid North Coast. I was talking the person who runs a shop down here and they said they can get whatever I wonted in. So, best bet would be to ask around in the pet/fish shops in your area. Sorry dont know many in QLD.

Most reactions

Back