Selection Of Fish For Re-Homing. Free Farnham Surrey

bigpee

Reaction score
Hi - I have the below available for free to a good home. All must go to the same home I'm afraid as I don't want to split at present. If there are no takers after a week I will consider splitting.

Livestock:
5 tiger barbs
Around 3-4 clown loaches
2 neon tetras
2 ruby barbs (I think)
As many cherry shrimp as you can catch
3 orange plays

Quantity for sale:
All of them

Reason for Sale:
Closing down my tank

Delivery or Collection:
Collection only please

Sales price:
FREE FREE FREE :) (to a good home)

Postage & Packaging:
n/a - collection only

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

How big are the clowns at the moment? Are they standard Tiger barbs? (not green or golden/ablino) Can you provide any pics?

Could potentially be around your way on Sunday as im going down to Newbury. Ta

How big are the clowns at the moment? Are they standard Tiger barbs? (not green or golden/ablino) Can you provide any pics?

Could potentially be around your way on Sunday as im going down to Newbury. Ta

Hi - thanks for the interest. Someone else has already agreed to collect fish but if that falls through I shall certainly let you know. Kind regards, Alan

Hi, interested in the Clowns (depending on size) if they do come re-available, can pick up any evening this week.

Thanks, Max.

Hi, if you find you still need a home for the cherry shrimp then we'd love to have them! Could also take the 2 neons (currently have a shoal of 9). I live within 10 mins drive and could collect Sunday or Monday. Thanks :)

Thanks for offers guys - hopefully all fish will be collected tomorrow (Friday) but if not I shall be in touch :) . Alan

Most reactions

Back