Do we need another admin?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm voting no on this because its not a need for a second administrator but what is needed is a site tech. That can help work out all the problems. I've seen boards bigger than this one with only one admin. but they do have a couple of site techs to help keep things running.

there is no need for another admin, all William needs to do is create a supermoderator
that can do all admin does without the ability to delete forums (which is what the last admin did IIRC).

supermods are easy to do with invision pro boards

I voted no, for the exact 2 reasons that have been mentioned above. I know that I would never create another person on the same level as me, it's too much of a risk. As has been shown to William in the past.

That put aside, I'm pretty certain we already have someone at supermoderator or someone using Williams account. I'm pretty certain that a while ago he mentioned his brother fixing some things or what ever.

Either way, something needs to be done to get this forum up to scratch again

i voted no - i think that the site has been fine btw it has been running fine the last few years

the search function missing is annoying although ive been using googles filters, but you do get irelevant crap unlike the forum search facility, william will be on soon to sort it...

Over all I think this forum has gone well. I do miss a few functions. Since there are people from all over the world on here, I really miss the calculator function going from liters to gallons and different calculations similar to that. I too miss the search and the inability to put certain things in email b/c the short cut takes me to the home page :rolleyes: I know some html coding but not all of it.

So long as I have been around I will not honestly support having a second admin here. the last time we did it was a disaster and I was the one that took the brunt of the burning. aside from the technical side of the house will has already granted the mods the powers that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back