Search Not Working?

clen666

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Is the search function not working for anyone or is it just me?

when I try to search I just get an error msg ????

Thanx, G

i keep getting this too and also when im on a page it no longer has those links at the bottom to some other pages on that topic!!!!!

whats happening????? help us!

Over the last months, I have had some strange results from search - such as many posts not being found.

Also, Sticky threads show up at the top of searches, which isn't what should happen

Search-cat appears in problems

funny-pictures-bendy-cat.jpg

There are still problems left over from a couple weeks ago. William is aware of them and they are working on them. As for the Similar Topics, that was to disappear with the next software update which may be in place now. Hopefully, all the poblems will be sorted soon.

I also noticed that the little "There are new posts" flag beside threads has never worked on this forum since I joined.

Any idea why?
Not certain what that may be. If a thread has new posts since you last looked at it, the envelope will be bright colored. If it is pale, then there aren't any new posts. If you have posted in the thread, there will be a black dot in the center of the envelope.

I also noticed that the little "There are new posts" flag beside threads has never worked on this forum since I joined.

Any idea why?
Not certain what that may be. If a thread has new posts since you last looked at it, the envelope will be bright colored. If it is pale, then there aren't any new posts. If you have posted in the thread, there will be a black dot in the center of the envelope.

Yeh, I get the bright colour on almost everything. Doesn't happen on any other forums I go on.

Most reactions

Back