Scratch Or Crack?

Snake42490

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Ok so i got everything in my 220 and turned my lights on.. about an hour later i noticed this little mark and have never seen it before. That doesnt mean anything because when you shut the lights off on the tank you cant see it AT ALL. I can feel it only from the backside of the tank. not on the inside. I do know when loading it the guy brushed the tank with the stand.. What do you guys think. I am freaking out over this.

I shut the lights off and shined a light through the side of the glass and it appears to only be on the surface but i dont know.
IMG_4814.jpg

Glad everyone i have talked to has thought its a scratch!... any ideas how to make it smaller besides hiding it? or actually fixing it or removing it?

If it's really really bugging you why not try a windshield repair company, many will come out to your location, just give them a call, tell em' I bet I've got a question you've never had before' LOL who knows, they might be able to buff it or fill it for a real low fee.

I would but that would so void my warranty on the tank lol. I will deal with it. It was bound to happen sometime! i just wish it was erm. a couple years down the road. I am adding another Rena XP3 so i will try to hide the stupid thing to the best of my skills.

very rare do cracks have a dead straight line appearance IMHO. They are normally quite random and have other cracks coming off it. My money is a scratch

Emma

Well I can live with a scratch.. Even though its a new tank :S

this is good news haha

Most reactions

Back