Scarborough Sea Life and Marine Sanctuary

SarahBravo said:
Hey Sun, cool pics!! Looks like you had a good time! I love seals, I just wanna snuggle 'em whenever i see 'em. Would probably get a wet flipper in the face and a lungful of fish-breath, but I still dream..... Your photos are always excellent, is that the same camera from London? It's brill, what is it?

Sarah
Thanks for the compliment Sarah. Yes it is the same camera I was using when we went to London. :D

It's a Nikon CoolPix 774 however it's over 4 years old now and I'm actually wanting to replace it with something faster.

Currently I can only take pics of fish/things that stay still for at least 8 seconds to ensure that I dont just get a photo full of blurs (some creative picture cropping etc never goes amiss also :whistle:

DannyBoy17 said:
Does anyone else think Penguins are the coolest animals in the world? I love em.

Nice Volitans and RBP's too. Is that Scarborough - Toronto?

DB :fish:
penguins are awsome... probably my favorite animal....

haha napolean dynomite quote of the day: "Whats a liger, its probably my favorite animal... its a cross between a lion and a tiger... Known for its skills in magic."

hahah sorry off topic, but i love that show...

very nice pics, lovin the jelly's

that axolotl is sooooooo cool we have one and they are amazing to watch :wub: i love ours. they are very easy to look after as well if you dont mind feeding the odd cricket and worm :rolleyes:

paddymac said:
that axolotl is sooooooo cool we have one and they are amazing to watch :wub: i love ours. they are very easy to look after as well if you dont mind feeding the odd cricket and worm :rolleyes:
where on earth did you find your axolotl?
i have been looking everywhere for some but cant find any!

Most reactions

Back