Scar - New Pics Added

He's Lovely :good:

I lost my little Betta recently :no: He did also have a problem with Snails, if they "dared" to cross the front of the tank. He never had a problem if they climbed the sides or the back though.

He's Lovely :good:

I lost my little Betta recently :no: He did also have a problem with Snails, if they "dared" to cross the front of the tank. He never had a problem if they climbed the sides or the back though.

awww sorry for your loss hun
they are commical little fellows arent they :)

take care sarah x

1141.jpg

That is fantastic picture.

He is a cracking looking fish.

That is fantastic picture.

He is a cracking looking fish.

Thanks Sarah,

They are really special Fish :nod:

Enjoy him!!

Both welcome , will hopefully add some more bettas --- cant just leave it at one can i lmao
looking to get the same tank again and devide it down the middle 15 litres approx each :)

I only ever had the intention of buying one and i now have 18 of the little beauties lol! He's so pretty, makes my vinny look so dull (i love him still). Can't wait for you to get some new additions, it's just knowing when to stop, or being forced to stop by running out of space!!

I only ever had the intention of buying one and i now have 18 of the little beauties lol! He's so pretty, makes my vinny look so dull (i love him still). Can't wait for you to get some new additions, it's just knowing when to stop, or being forced to stop by running out of space!!

i got my scar VT first then 9 females and now got green or mustard gas double tail half moon on order :blush:

he is a gorgeous fish,i am thinking about getting a snail or a algae-eater but everyone i talk to says bett's do best alone

I have three snails in with my betta a fortnight ago. He seems to get on with two of them, maybe it was after he finished eating the first tone that he realised he did not like the taste of snails.

now got green or mustard gas double tail half moon on order

Where abouts did you order from? I've been looking for somewhere that you can do the sort of "the one you see is the one you get" thing like on Aquabid. :) I love that website :lol:

^^ ebay has some lovely bettas on at the moment, i brought some Tuesday they arrived today, very happy with them :good:

now got green or mustard gas double tail half moon on order

Where abouts did you order from? I've been looking for somewhere that you can do the sort of "the one you see is the one you get" thing like on Aquabid. :) I love that website :lol:

I got him fom a branch of bow aquatics :)

Most reactions

Back