Scar - New Pics Added

pippoodle

RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009
Reaction score
i totally blame netty and bronze for me having purchased a betta lol
they kept on tempting me with their excellent site - will be buying from them next time but scar came from lfs £4.95 and he's a cute boy
i've had him since 25th so not long but he seemed to settle in right away , he displays at me everytime i wear red lol
he also displays at the other fish in the tank when its feeding time and they come and try and pinch hes food

He's ignoring the tiny pinches of the rice fish , shrimps and cory special mix food (floating on the surface in some pics) but loves peas , betta gold pro pellets , bloodworms and the cory sinking pellets

PICS - 25/04/09
Floating in the bag in the Rio 180 displaying to the male gourami
1125-1.jpg

first time in his own tank
1134.jpg

26/04/09

second day in tank
1137.jpg

1139.jpg

30/04/09
1140.jpg

1144-1.jpg

1141.jpg

1145-1.jpg

1148.jpg

08/05/09

1219.jpg

1220.jpg

1218.jpg

And this is where he lives with shrimps ,8 pymaeus corys and 3 rice fish (keeping close eye on these)
its a rena 30 with a stingray 5 mature filter

1.jpg

And this is where he lives with shrimps , 4 reticulated corys , 5 pymaeus corys and 3 rice fish (keeping close eye on these)
its a rena 30 with a stingray 5 mature filter

1.jpg

Love the tank its so natural. :good:

Whatever next.....how could you possibly blame us :p especially when that little boy jumped out at you at the lfs. How could you resist such a gorgeous boy :wub:

Whatever next.....how could you possibly blame us :p especially when that little boy jumped out at you at the lfs. How could you resist such a gorgeous boy :wub:

lmao you told him to jump out at me -secret talks within betta circles lol
i've just found out he really does not like snails crawling on his glass lol
he went nuts at them knocking them off then playing with them in the water , then waiting til they climb up again and doing the same

i think he's nuts like me :fun:

:lol: bless him....he's playing snail kerplunk or something!!!! It must have been my telepathetic powers that drew you to him then :p

Most reactions

Back