Scape Pictures

Thanks, it's a 90g, the second one was my favorite too, and if I hadn't lost my 2 biggest acro colonies, I would have kept it like that, but when I lost both of those and a few frags to red bugs, I decided that I was going to spread the coral out more, rather than have them grow close to each other, which turned out to be a horrible idea ( the 3rd pic), and then I tried to get it back to how it used to be (last pic), but just couldn't get it exactly back.

+1

The second one is by far the best! DO IT AGAIN, DO IT AGAIN, DO IT AGAIN! :lol: :good:

I would upload my scapes but I have done that many, I would crash the TFF server! :lol:

In fact I'm gonna do a quick rescape now! :hey:

Too late! Lol

Will add mine to this collection once the tank clears!

Too late! Lol

Will add mine to this collection once the tank clears!

This was mine when i first set up .. and stayed pretty much the same apart from minor adjustments when adding corals.

DSCF0541.jpg

I managed to find it on eBay Lewis. because loads wanted it lol I made a topic if you scroll through the topics :)

I couldn't get it on my tank even if I found it! It's to tight against the wall and the lighting bracket goes up the back. :sad:

I'm not happy with the picture of my scape on the first page, here it is again now the system has started to mature :)

IMAG0312.jpg

My last 4 scapes.

IMG_0693.jpg

I tried to re create the one below after i changed it but could never get it right!..........So i gave up and changed it completely.

IMG_0683.jpg

Just another mound of live rock with the odd crack and cave.

latestscapecropped.jpg

And my latest scape [done yesterday]

IMG_0728.jpg

I love my nano but your just so limited in these tanks. Can't wait until my upgrade when I can have a proper play and actually use my imagination. I've got tons of ideas of different scapes which I simply can't build in my little nano. :grr:

No matter what I change around, it always seems to end up just looking like a pile of rock thats just been dropped in.

Anymore scapes before I resource centre it.

Seffie, Ben.. I believe your are missing?! :lol:

Most reactions

Back