Salty Side Is Calling

Riff

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
OK, years ago i had a small marine tank with a wicked frog fish, now a few months ago i bought a 6x1.5x1.5 tank with a sump that was used for a marine reef tank.

Im going to try marine again and would like another frog fish, if i can find one as not seen one for sale since.

Also would like a trigger fish of some sort, a panther grouper, a box/cow fish, maybe a tang.

What i need to know is would these be ok together.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Cheers

i thought frog fish were more suited to species tanks and are really difficult to get hold of and feed.

A frog fish would as Ben says be better off in a species tank and is one fish that does well in a nano tank. You could modify your sump and keep it under the main tank in a small tank

Seffie x

:fish:

If you are looking at getting it from a Maidenhead Aquatics, i believe that thy (and cow/box fish) are on the banned list or are fish just not got in because of the dangers to the system if on dies etc. Even if a fish is on the banned list, if you ask nicely and prove you have suitable knowlage and aquarium, they will more than likely be able to get them in for you. I have seen both frog fish of several species and cow fish at TMC @ Chorley Wood (and yes... one of the best places ever!!)

I have no problems getting the fish, although the frog fish is the one i cant find. I dont think it can be mixed with the others anyway.

Southwest Marine are located nearish to you and I have seen them there but sure they can get you what you need very helpful there.

Most reactions

Back