[Sale] Christmas Moss

ycn02

Reaction score
Plants:Christmas moss
Quantity for sale: 15 - 20 golf ball sized portions
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: £3.00 each
Postage & Packaging: Included in sales price

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Yeah, here you go. :)

Attachments

• Christmas moss.jpg
    Christmas moss.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 118
Oh and are you 100% that this is christmas moss as i'll be making up a moss wall for the back of my tank and want it to grow down some mesh, also its the only moss i've seen that hangs downwards so thats the look i'm trying to get?

I bought it a long time ago as Christmas moss but frankly, I wouldn't be able to tell it apart from Spiky or Peacock moss. They look very similar on aquamoss.net.

A moss that appears to hang downwards is weeping moss. Perhaps that is the look you are after? Having said that though, Christmas moss will still make a beautiful moss wall if done properly. Let me know if you are still keen.

Cheers

Oh and are you 100% that this is christmas moss as i'll be making up a moss wall for the back of my tank and want it to grow down some mesh, also its the only moss i've seen that hangs downwards so thats the look i'm trying to get?

Yeah i'll give it a go mate, i'll take 5 if you got 5 that is,pm me your paypal details and i'll get the missus to pay it tomorrow

Most reactions

Back