[Sale] 7X/15X Amazon Frogbit Plants (1+ Inches In Diameter)

fishoholic

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Plants: Amazon Frogbit
Quantity for sale: 7/15 plant portions
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: £3/£5 including first class p&p, payment by paypal
Postage & Packaging: Included
Photograph:
250x145x1_198080.jpg

250x196x1_199406.jpg

Amazon Frogbit (Limnobium Laevigatum) is a stunning floating plant which looks like a small water lily. It has beautiful long 'hairy' roots which provide a natural, secure environment for shrimps, turtles, fish fry and eggs

The plants you get will be at least one inch across but should grow much bigger. Some roots will already be over 3 inches long, and might grow even longer in your tank given suitable conditions (they seem to grow longer in low nutrient conditions). An added benefit of having Amazon Frogbit in your tank is its excellent ability to absorb many excess polluting nutrients from tankwater thereby starving out algae and creating a healthy environment. I've never had unclear water in tanks with lots of Amazon Frogbit.

They can survive outdoors in ponds for short periods at temperatures as low as 4C.

These plants have been grown in heated indoor shrimp-safe tanks. To reduce damage to the plants they will be sealed with air in a resealable bag, packed with a sprinkling of water and posted by Royal Mail 1st Class post.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi,
Would it be possible to have half a portion please :) Think it might take over my tank if I had too many.

Hi,
Would it be possible to have half a portion please :) Think it might take over my tank if I had too many.

Sure, send me an email and I'll generate a paypal payment request for £3 (>7 Amazon Frogbit plants). I'd like to get these to you soon. The weather is forecast to get nasty from Friday.

Hi,

Sure, send me an email and I'll generate a paypal payment request for £3 (>7 Amazon Frogbit plants). I'd like to get these to you soon. The weather is forecast to get nasty from Friday.

i cant pm u as u arent able to use it. paypal is [email protected]. thanks

Oh! Thought perhaps the "Click here to e-mail me" option in my profile page would work.

Just generated the paypal payment request. I can post the plants immediately or wait until next week. You call.

I hope you are getting a regular post service. I heard some folk are not.

Oh! Thought perhaps the "Click here to e-mail me" option in my profile page would work.

Just generated the paypal payment request. I can post the plants immediately or wait until next week. You call.

I hope you are getting a regular post service. I heard some folk are not.

Last few days our post has been fine so I am hoping it will be ok. Will it be first class? Am doing payment right now :)

Just sent payment but noticed wrong address. the email me button worked this time but didn't last night so sent my right email!

Have you still got any of this? :)

Yes, I've more spare Amazon Frogbit. Click my fishforums profile and email me your paypal address using the link in the 'Contact information' section. I'll send you a paypal payment request for the plants.

Hi, can i have a half portion of the frogbit please £3 for 7?.

My paypal address is [email protected] if you would like to send me a money request or i can just send it to yours?, i don't mind.

Thanks

Most reactions

Back