Sad but good ending

Joeyt66

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Well i changed over to a bigger tank 65 to a 135 Gallon over the week end , so when i had my 65 going i was a bit overstocked so i wanted to make up for it in the filtration so i purchased the UGF and powerheads not wanting to empty the tank i figured i could just push all the gravel to 1 side and lay the grate down and then push it to the other side and vola................but i kept gettin fish caught under there after hours of makin sure nothin was under there i finished counted all the fish and all were accounted for (or so i thought ) :dunno: well after takin the 65 down when i got to the UGF lifted it up and there swimmin in all the gunk was a 1 1/2 neon tetra (poor lil fella) but he is very healthy and is now playing with the rest of his clan who are all about half his size (he must have been eating better yuck). I think i will call him Nemo.I felt so bad about this but now he will live the life of a king . :D

mayb he just had a secret way to get underneath to all the good food? he wasnt very nice tho coz he didnt tell any of his chums :kana:

Or bless him, glad he's ok.

Most reactions

Back