Rummynose Crisis So Time To Move On

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

haleem8777

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have been trying to order in rummynose from my two nearest LFS but neither can find them the suppliers are saying that they are out of season. So one tried to order them in direct from aboard but still no luck. I have waited a month or two.

So i need to find another shoal in tetra i was thinking of lemon tetra. is there any better

I don't think any are better than another but many people have preferences. 
I really like Neons, Cardinals, and Serpae. Serpae aren't an option if you have fish with long, flowing fins.
My neons get along with everything I have kept to date, you could take a look at the fish species index and see if anything suits you

Copper harlequins shoal lovely together.

What are your other fish?
Copper harlequins shoal lovely together.

What are your other fish?
Sorry, phone blip!! :blush:

Are you unwilling to order them online?
What are the other fish in the tank that they'd be going into?

BS to out of season. I work with somebody which enable me to buy at wholesale if I want and I get to see the lists. I can buy H. bleheri in two different sizes. But the minimum quantity would be 150 or 180. In fact there were all sorts of tetras on the sheets, so many I wont even try to list them all.

I will try one more week.... and if they still cant be ordered in i will get cardinals but the problem is there is 3 in my tank from before and they are getting lonely

Where in the UK are you? My local Maidenhead Aquatics has loads. They even have a deal where you can get 15 for £15

my local maidenhead aquatics is about 10 miles away, and i just called my nearest shop and they had some rummynose in finally  so i guess i will pick them up on the weekend. 
smile.png
  Problem solved
i guess i just had to wait a few weeks for them (it gave me time to think about my stock)

Most reactions

Back