Rolling Cory

MXPX4318

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Ok so I have a cory (well 3) and they are in my quarintine tank (just got them so put in there before going in the 20, had them since last thursday so like 5-6 days) so anyway, today I noticed one of them is rolling (like a dog rolls) on the bottom of the tank (glass bottom besides some gravel used to seed the tank) I checked him and see no signs of white spots as my first guess was ick, plus none of the others are displaying this action. So is this normal? I would think not, what could be some things wrong with him or things I could look for? I'll keep an eye out for white spots (hard to tell with a white cory with only a few black spots (C. Julii) any help would be great.

My cories have *never* done that :/ Is he swimming normally sometimes or showing other signs of some normal activity or just rolling?

Maybe he hooked up with another Cory lastnight and then this morning when they woke up he found out it was really a guy. So now he is trying to purge the evil from his body.

no he swims normally, just every now and then he'll get spastic and look like he's rolling like a dog rolls over. So I mean it's not like he's stuck like that, just doesn't seem normal to do it, atleast I've never heard of or seen this before. It's definetly not constant just everynow and then, just doesn't seem normal.

Most reactions

Back