Rocky Background

Robris

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I saw in this tank at a store and it had a rocky background that is 3D. It wasnt a paper sheet it was actually inside the tank and looked like real rock so it gave the tank a really cool cave look. Anyone have these? and whats the name for that sort of a background? Sorry for asking the obvious lol

I saw in this tank at a store and it had a rocky background that is 3D. It wasnt a paper sheet it was actually inside the tank and looked like real rock so it gave the tank a really cool cave look. Anyone have these? and whats the name for that sort of a background? Sorry for asking the obvious lol

Hiya,

I bought mine and got it installed when I purchased my tank. Mine is made by Juwel. They use a black special type of glue to stick it on the back glass inside the tank an it looks great - it fools the Catfish :D

I must admit, I found it a little expensive, I think it was just over £50 to fit inside a 180 litre tank but it is so worth it.

Good luck mate.

Martin :good:

It does look really good in tanks, I will definitly get a quote for it when Im there on saturday. I hope its not too expensive something like $100AUD or less will make it in my books.

Yes, it is made by Juwel. I bought 2 squares at £30 each plus silicone to stick it on with. It cuts real easy and looks quite effective if that is the look you want. Looks better as it 'ages'.

See my signiture

Yes, it is made by Juwel. I bought 2 squares at £30 each plus silicone to stick it on with. It cuts real easy and looks quite effective if that is the look you want. Looks better as it 'ages'.

See my signiture

Yep I agree, I got the rock effect and as it's getting 'discoloured' it's looking good - especially with two Bristlenoses hanging off it :lol:

Luckily I got the shop to fit my two sheets and glue them for £50, so I got a better deal than I thought I did :)

Martin :good:

Most reactions

Back