Rip Draco

Netty

Siamese Fighting Fish......The clue is in the name
Reaction score
We lost our gorgeous boy Draco last week to Dropsy :-( :-( .....absolutely gutted, he was such a beautiful boy. We did the best we could for him and he was still very active even after days of being bloated and pine coned.

0804300022.jpg

Took this one just after we had added some frogbit to his tank.....he was not impressed and spent ages on the bottom of the tank looking up at it but too scared to go near.....bless him, he was never the bravest little fish lol

0803280041.jpg

Thanks Reptillia.......it's very sad but also frustrating when there is nothing you can do :sad:

im so sorry netty, BIG hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers guys......It's still really strange seeing his side of the divided tank empty :sad:

Thanks Tibby.....so so sad.....really miss his little face when the lights go on in the morning. He would virtually launch himself out of the water for his food :sad:

Ugg.. .that is the worst. He was such a stunner too! Sounds like he was very much like Sunny that I lost not too long ago.

extremely sorry for your loss.

Im so sorry, I know it is so darn hard to try and try and still loose them. did you have nay babies from him?

I am so sorry for your loss of Draco! He was very handsome!

Thank you.

Ugg.. .that is the worst. He was such a stunner too! Sounds like he was very much like Sunny that I lost not too long ago.

extremely sorry for your loss.

Thanks ReMz.....was your Sunny abit of a wimp too then lol. It took us ages before he was confident enough to come up for feeds but with patience he turned into a real friendly little boy.

Im so sorry, I know it is so darn hard to try and try and still loose them. did you have nay babies from him?

Thanks Newfishy........we have about 50+ babies from him at the moment. They are about 2 months old now, so I'll be picking a special boy out when they are bigger.

Thanks Tibby.....so so sad.....really miss his little face when the lights go on in the morning. He would virtually launch himself out of the water for his food :sad:
Like sunny in regards to that.

Sunny was a bit of a run down wimp when i saved him.... but warmed up to me quickly.

edit: that is great that you have babies from him :D

Like sunny in regards to that.

Sunny was a bit of a run down wimp when i saved him.... but warmed up to me quickly.

edit: that is great that you have babies from him :D

Yep....sounds just the same. I'll be making sure I pick a baby that looks just like him :wub:

Thanks Azulfire.....I know you just went through the same recently with your boy :sad:

Most reactions

Back