Rio 300 + Equipment For Sale

Ace Of Spades

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Hello there, I am wanting to sell my Aquarium.

It is a Rio 300, Malawi Chichlid tank. I am wanting to sell it as a job lot, so everything with it. Including fish, filters, rocks, sand... everything.

The tank is less then a year old and I still have the receipt. I also believe it is still covered 2 more years under warrenty.

Alot of time and hardwork has gone into this tank, and the fish are breeding and there are several babies in the tank.

Details and Pictures of the tank can be found here:
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=236649

I am looking at offer of around 350-450. I am only selling due to a lack of interest which I dont think is fair on the animals and wanting to buy a new TV. I have removed the juwel internal filter and replace it with external filter (tetratec EX1200) I might also throw in another Tetratex EX1200.

Any Queries dont hesitate to email me at:
[email protected]

are you giving up totally, or just reducing your fish gear and stock? it seems too many, good, members are having second thought about their fish, ATM. its not only sad to loose good people, it also removes some of the knowledge from the forum. all the best with the sale though :good:

:blush: I've had a good look, but can't find where you are in the country. this is something the forum asks everyone selling to do, as you know.

Oh bejesus lol, Sorry I forgot I changed my location. I am in Billericay, Essex. Close to Basildon and Romford.

No im not giving up on the aquatics side, just with A-levels etc I havent really got enough time for two tanks. SO I am just keeping my terrapins upstairs. I will venture to the fishy side once again when im older or maybe a smaller more managable tank soon.

Thanks for the Interest guys :wub:

You know full well that within a a few weeks/months you will have a nano set-up somewhere, whether it be mrine or tropical!! :lol:

Some bargain tank will come along and you will just think......"well, a little tank with a few tetras won't hurt!" :D

I have been away for 6 months but the bug has bit me again so should be fully back involved in the next 8 weeks or so. Good luck with the A-Levels "ace". :teacher:

Oh bejesus lol, Sorry I forgot I changed my location. I am in Billericay, Essex. Close to Basildon and Romford.

No im not giving up on the aquatics side, just with A-levels etc I havent really got enough time for two tanks. SO I am just keeping my terrapins upstairs. I will venture to the fishy side once again when im older or maybe a smaller more managable tank soon.

Thanks for the Interest guys :wub:

same boat as me but im going to get my third tank - a hi tech planted up and running.

Open to offers, really want to sell..... This includes all fish etc...

Shame on the distance pal! Really would have took this from you =[ excellent tank, and shame we might be losing you on here.. Well good luck with exams pal, you know you always welcome back here =]

Most reactions

Back