Rio 240, Co2 Set Up, Eheim Filter Plus More For Sale

Cro-Baller

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Rio 240 with T5 light unit and over £100 worth of plant substrate (Oliver Knott fine & JBL Aquabasis +) £250 collection only from Norwich. In good condition with just a few small sctratches on the glass.
When it was planted.
P1020612.jpg

P1020620.jpg

Now.
P1020634.jpg

2L Pressurised Co2 with solenoid, Glass bubble counter diffuser & Glass drop checker, all under a year old. SOLD
P1020636.jpg

2 Sun Sun power heads. SOLD
P1020635.jpg

Fluval E300 digital heater £20. Under a year old.
P1020638.jpg

Eheim, 200 Air pump £10. Under a year old.
P1020639.jpg

Eheim 2073 Pro 3 filter £85. Packed full of media but I would recommend getting new sponges as I haven't replaced these in a while. Under a year old.
P1020640.jpg

Scissors and Tweezers £20. Under a year old.
P1020637.jpg

Eheim gravel vacuum cleaner SOLD
P1020641.jpg

Postage prices will need to be agreed on all items.

Eheim gravel vacuum cleaner £25. Under a year old.

[/quote]
Hi de hi, I will take the gravel cleaner if you include the postage. Thanks, The Salty Pig.

Eheim gravel vacuum cleaner £25. Under a year old.
Hi de hi, I will take the gravel cleaner if you include the postage. Thanks, The Salty Pig.
[/quote]
Let me get down to the post office and see how much it will cost to post, if not to much it's yours. Will get back to you tomorrow.

[/quote]
Let me get down to the post office and see how much it will cost to post, if not to much it's yours. Will get back to you tomorrow.
[/quote]
Sounds good to me. I might be working away 2morrow so if you dont hear from me straight away that doesn't mean Ive lost interest cheers Salty P.

I live in Norwich so could collect and save you postage. I'd be interested in the Ehiem air pump and gravel cleaner...will you do both for £25?

I'm on the east side of the city, near Salhouse road / [email protected] anywhere near by?

I live in Norwich so could collect and save you postage. I'd be interested in the Ehiem air pump and gravel cleaner...will you do both for £25?

I'm on the east side of the city, near Salhouse road / [email protected] anywhere near by?
Hi Kaivalagi,

Salty Pig has first dibs on the gravel cleaner, I pm'd him this morning so will have to wait and see what he says. I too am on the east side of city, near salhouse road/pets at home.

Hi Kaivalagi,

Salty Pig has first dibs on the gravel cleaner, I pm'd him this morning so will have to wait and see what he says. I too am on the east side of city, near salhouse road/pets at home.

Cool, I'm in no rush, they're nice to haves as I wasn't planning on getting a pump or that type of syphon before I saw your topic :)

Let me know whatever happens, I'm on this forum all the time (it seems :))

Most reactions

Back