Rio 180 To Stock

Genesis

If you're a cory and you know it clap your.. hands
Reaction score
Well all my fish died from a bacterial bloom after a mix-up with the plant ferts :-( :no:

Life's a bum but hey, on the positive side; right now I have a spare planted Rio 180!
This is obviously quite an exciting prospect as I haven't had a tank so big to stock since I first set up the Rio 180 about 4 years ago.

I was thinking about maybe a cichlid species-only tank but then my plants would get destroyed most probably, and I'm sure malawis at least would grow far to big for a 47 USG.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Not your average community though, as that is what I had before and I think it is time for a change! :)

Any interesting suggestions would be wonderful! :good:

Well all my fish died from a bacterial bloom after a mix-up with the plant ferts :-( :no:

Life's a bum but hey, on the positive side; right now I have a spare planted Rio 180!
This is obviously quite an exciting prospect as I haven't had a tank so big to stock since I first set up the Rio 180 about 4 years ago.

I was thinking about maybe a cichlid species-only tank but then my plants would get destroyed most probably, and I'm sure malawis at least would grow far to big for a 47 USG.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Not your average community though, as that is what I had before and I think it is time for a change! :)

Any interesting suggestions would be wonderful! :good:

Hi, what are the dimensions?

how about a semi aggressive/dwarf cichlid setup? if its well planted i would go with 2 angels, 2 apistos and 2 Keyholes and then a few dithers or corys and ottos

or a SAP setup
or african themed setup with a group of butterfly flsh, and a ctenopoma etc.

Thanks for the suggestion :)

Dimensions are: 101 x 41 x 50cm

Most reactions

Back