Riickyomd - Catfish W/ Huge Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not appreciate people adding me on msn, especially without asking and i really don't appreciate it when they're rude to me.I love english people, i'm best friends with an english girl, so i don't know where you actually got the english ##### from.i don't even know a 5 lettered word that could go after that. and i can asure you, i'm definetly not racist. and this is a fish forum, so why start this?

I put the ###s there to represent a word.. its not countdown i dont have to be spot on.. Dont turn it around you WAS racist to me on msn... And I added you to ask your advice... You did call me an english #### because you called be a fag and i thought you meant cigarette., Deny it all you like but ur a liar?

A fag? In canada, i don't know if it's different in england, but a fag is just a gay man. Who cares? If i really wanted to be racist i probably would have thought of different words, but i do not say racist remarks, and you've called me more than your share of things but i do not bring things to public, so why are you? Like the other thread, i am leaving before i get banned because i like to help others and learn morea about fish

You said u stupid fag i said dumb cigarette and you said u english ####

I dont care if you deny it i can swear on my life you said it.. All me mates on msn was like AHH NA ALLOW ER SHES LONG an all dt..
:S

Long? i don't know what long means...in canada..it's like..tall, short, fat, wide?
And please just stop, i don't appreciate people saying lies about me to a whole forum.
Either pm me, or just leave me alone.

Your a racist fact

Period

Long in slang teenage terms means someone who takes ages and is a 'long head' pronoucned long ed...
If someone drags things out or takes longer than average is a long ed.. Like if someone takes ages to answer the fone u sayy ohh u long..

its not being gangsta.. just another word

I'm actually quite confused by you, because i don't know what is the truth or not from you. So sorry but i don't think i can help you with your fish anymore because i really feel sorry for them but i don't know if they really are what you're even saying they are.

hahaha,
this is a FISH WEBSITE not a damn place to argue,

Ricky I think the best thing for you to do is Read what you want to know as I have said many times your best learning that way as it's more rewarding,

I gave you many links

I know your happy you have a fish tank, everyone is its great at the start and never stops being great,
just understand there is lots to learn else little lives are at risk,
just kick your feet back and read a book or read pinned subjects its very enjoyable,
especially the hardware sections,

then come back and you will be able to give advice and share ideas

just chill out mate and relax else steam will put you down and others around,
you can be proud of your fish and sing out loud, ^_^

and again I find myself agreeing with Tara
the word LONG I'm British and never use that word in that term,
Its just plain out right bad english, and its totally off topic,
especially bringing up about subject over MSN and you were bang out of order adding her without asking.

just chill

both cool down and dont come back into either of the topics made by rickys. Please dont make me complain about all this arguing!

both cool down and dont come back into either of the topics made by rickys. Please dont make me complain about all this arguing!
I think you're quite right, i'm sorry everyone for talking back to this thread. Hope i didn't make to much trouble!
I will not return to this thread anymore, or to any of the others made by ricky.

no need for that comment...you should always ask people before adding them on msn though! Phew its all calmed down now! lol

lol.. ok.. form the info tha ti have read.. if you only have 5 silver tipped tetras and a male betta form wha ti se eyou are not over stocked.. is that all you have in the 12 gal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back