Riccia Fluitans

chr15_8

Fish Herder
Reaction score
hi ive just orderd some Riccia Fluitans in cup.

does this mean it will look like the first picture in the

Step By Step Guide - Riccia And Java Moss

or will it look more like the 5/6th picture?

thanks

5/6th picture. You should of told me you wanted some riccia, i've got some for sale for cheap, how much did you pay?

Neal

lol
i got it for 1.99 and i bought another 17 plants so postage was 3£ for it all

but i might want more as ive just seen a nano 24x8x8 posted on here and all i need it another c02 thingy!

how much including postage?

cheers

I'm not a proffesional, so it's a sandwhich bag in an envelope with a 1st class stamp on it, so let's say 60p p+p, and £1.50 for a good sized clump of riccia? That's £2.10, and I will give you a good ammount guaranteed.

Neal

I'm not a proffesional, so it's a sandwhich bag in an envelope with a 1st class stamp on it, so let's say 60p p+p, and £1.50 for a good sized clump of riccia? That's £2.10, and I will give you a good ammount guaranteed.

Neal

Hi mate,

Ive PM'ed you.

Neal

Hi mate,

Ive PM'ed you.
*Looks at empty inbox*, i'm afraid you haven't... :dunno: You must have sent it to the wrong person.

Neal

Neal

lol i dont reley car how its posted (within reason) as long as it alive :D

ill pm you if i need more

oh when you say a good sized clump rougly how much (say a can of coke how full would it be!)

cheers

About half full? Three quarters full or something, maybe more.
PM me with your details and method of payment.

Neal

Did you get my PM mate?

Wouldn't mind some of this, if you can spare some.

Neal

Hi mate,

Ive PM'ed you.
*Looks at empty inbox*, i'm afraid you haven't... :dunno: You must have sent it to the wrong person.

Neal

Hi Neal,

I think there must be a problem because I Pm'ed you too and got a reply from someone called Neal who joined the forum on the 24th September. If the offer of the Riccia is open to anyone else I would like to purchase some from you .

Rich

i havent bought any yet so i would imagine he has still got more and he posted in the plant swap thread

does anyone know where dwarf riccia is avaiable at the moment?

thanks

There seems to be some kind of problem, if you are interested in the riccia, email me on [email protected]

I have lots of riccia to sell, so your all welcome to buy some, but when stocks go down theres a chance the price will go up, but it shouldn't...

Neal

Most reactions

Back