Riccia Fluitans & Java Fern

thanks-I am going to try to attach the fern to stones and bogwood later today
Carole x
Edit:
Done it! I was very proud of myself, now all I have to do is keep them alive-I am a proper arsenic fingers when it comes to house plants, but maybe the fish will look after these? :rolleyes: ;)

Hi

I know im a bit late on this one but is there any Java fern left?

Thanks

Carole x
Edit:
Done it! I was very proud of myself, now all I have to do is keep them alive-I am a proper arsenic fingers when it comes to house plants, but maybe the fish will look after these? :rolleyes: ;)

I'm sure it'll look nice! Are you keeping any journal for us to follow? :lol:

Hi

I know im a bit late on this one but is there any Java fern left?

Thanks

You're in luck, I've got some left.

Carole x
Edit:

I'm sure it'll look nice! Are you keeping any journal for us to follow? :lol:
No journal, but if they survive my fingers I will take a picture!

Sorry, just realised that i have bypassed the rules. As my pm says, i would like two fern and one Riccia. That said where does the riccia sit, i.e front, middle or background. I'm new to this planting game and want my tank to look right.

Thank you.

Sorry, just realised that i have bypassed the rules. As my pm says, i would like two fern and one Riccia. That said where does the riccia sit, i.e front, middle or background. I'm new to this planting game and want my tank to look right.

Thank you.

The riccia is actually a floating plant. But it could also be used as a carpeting plant in the tank. To.do this just tie it up on a piece of slate and place in on top of the substrate.

Send me another pm if you want to confirm. Txs.

Most reactions

Back