Return Of "are You Ready For Some Football?"

Preseason games are so boring!!

I watched some of the eagles - raiders game.. TOO BORING!..

hopefully seahawks - dallas owens will be a 1/2 decent game

GO SEAHAWKS!!

OWnes wont play in the pre season games and may not play the first reg season game due to a hamstring issue. Which i hope gets cleared up because i think he is one of if not the best WR in the league.

Owens is going to miss the first preseason game, but there's no way he misses the first regular season game. Training camp is too long to begin with, so it doesn't really mean much that he's missing one game. Parcells said in his press conference today that he may not even play Bledsoe in this first game, and he's not even hurt! So that's how much missing a preseason game means :)

I know its only preseason,
but the patriots offense looks pretty damn good without
deion branch. if he comes back or we get a comparable receiver,
look out!

four out of six................

Omg I hadn't seen that head stomping thing, that is awful!

HAIL to the REDSKINS- fan for almost 39 years.

:hooray: Fan for 22 years myself! :D

skins.jpg
Go Riggins!!!
my first Gridiron hero.

i played in the British National League, many moons, broken legs, fingers and cruciate ligaments ago. thing was once you really understand the game, the Brithish TV edits made no sense. just a prosession of unrelated plays. the only place to see a "match" was at the USAF base close to where i lived.
Much better now, if your are a night owl.

All you Redskins people, they're done, the Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants are just too good, Washington doesn't have a chance.

Someone mentioned being tired of hearing about TO... I live in Dallas, so unless you do too, I hear about him more than you, and have formed an opinion (one I started forming when he was in Philly) based on everything I've heard. He's an extremely talented, but sensitive, and possibly slightly mental ill person. However, the whole situation in Philly blew up the way it did because McNabb, and other Eagles are huge babies. TO just wants to play football, and he just happens to think throwing the ball to him is the best way to win, and he's good enough that on most teams, it probably is. It seems a little bit like when great players try to coach. They're so talented and work so hard, they don't understand why their players can't produce the same way they did. TO expects his quarterbacks, and to a lesser extent the rest of the team, to be as good as he is. So anyway, that's my TO rant, go Cowboys.

Im a packers fan. Even though i dont live in the states. I hate it nobody around me likes NFL :( But glad there is a section here about it. Chicago Vs Colts

Most reactions

Back