Return Of "are You Ready For Some Football?"

The-Wolf

Ex-LFS manager/ keeper of over 30 danio species
Reaction score
I really hate to say this but I think this maybe the year for
Chicago to win a superbowl. (Note I'm a Packers fan)

My prediction is
Chicago Vs Pittsburgh
with the bears winning by more than 7 points

do you guys have a prediction yet,
or are you too scared to say this early on?

BTW do any of you watch the NFL Europe league?

I really hate to say this but I think this maybe the year for
Chicago to win a superbowl. (Note I'm a Packers fan)

My prediction is
Chicago Vs Pittsburgh
with the bears winning by more than 7 points

do you guys have a prediction yet,
or are you too scared to say this early on?

BTW do any of you watch the NFL Europe league?

It's too early for me to make any predictions, but I'd first like to see my Bears win a playoff game, and then will take it from there. Last year we were picked to finish last in the North. I liked being the underdog. Teams will be marking us on their schedule this season.

Wolf - What do you think of AJ Hawke? Will he be the next Urlacher? TBH, on draft day, I thought the Pack would some how trade up and get either Young or Bush. I'd hate to play them twice a season.

I think I once caught about 2 plays of an NFL Europe game. I might have watched about 10 minutes of the XFL, and I can't watch CFL. I've been threatening to attend a Chicago Rush (Arena League) game for a few years, but have never made it to a game.
Anyway, NFL Europe gets very little media coverage here. I think they do televise a few games on ESPN2, though.

Wolf - What do you think of AJ Hawke? Will he be the next Urlacher?

I like their (packers) acquisition of A.J. Hawke;
hmm the next Urlacher, I can't see it but anything is possible.

what were the pack thinking when they brought in Charles "always injured" Woodson?
I guess that has more to do with revinue sharing than anything else.

We watch the football, unfortunately, Dan has almost always already read the score so there is no suspence, and it's on at 2 or 3am - what fun, but I always record one good game for the afternoon on Thanksgiving just so as he has a traditional something to watch.

Here's my prediction... It won't be Chicago :)

Seriously, I live in Dallas, I feel obligated to pick Dallas, even this early. It actually seems like they have improved since last year, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they at least contend.

alright an NFL thread, the bears could make it but i wouldn't pick them. there is no doubt they will win their division. the redskins are going to be an excellent team as long as their qb status is decent. their defense is stacked with a lot of good players, and they got brandon lloyd from the 49ers who i believe is going to be a top WR in the next few years.

i would love to see the arizona cardinals make it to the superbowl. if kurt warner is healthy all season there offense will be unstopable. when warner was playing he threw for over 300 yards each game and 3 touchdowns. now they have edge at RB and they got a awesome pair of WR.
as for the AFC i want the bengals to make it after they got robbed with palmers injury. they have a real tough schedule this season and with palmer still injured i doubt they will make it. i will take the patriots or the chiefs for the AFC.

pats or chiefs vs cardinals or redskins.

i can't wait for fantasy football sign ups. such a great thing

these are my playoff predictions
AFC
patriots
colts
bengals
chiefs
broncos (wildcard)
steelers (wildcard)

NFC
Redskins
Bears
panthers
Seahawks
Cardinals (wildcard)
Saints (wildcard)

link above said:
Roethlisberger's contract does not have a specific clause regarding riding a motorcycle, Clayton confirmed.

I bet it will in the future. :p

Incase you were unaware it is illegal over here to ride a motorcycle without a helmet and has been since the late 60's.

Here's my prediction... It won't be Chicago :)

Seriously, I live in Dallas, I feel obligated to pick Dallas, even this early. It actually seems like they have improved since last year, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they at least contend.

I'd agree with that. Dallas have got a lot better this offseason and should do really well next season.
I expect a division win and conference final at least.
NFC isn't that strong and the leaders from last season seem to have got weaker whilst Dallas has got stronger.
Younger on the OL, TO at wideout, depth at LB & safety.

Should be a good season.

silly cheeseburger... why do you think youre too cool for a helmet..

i also heard he didnt even have a motorcycle license... not positive.. just something i heard.

I dont care who wins the super bowl as long as its NOT the Eagles. I live right next to philly and i cant say i have disliked a team more than i do philidelphia eagles lol.

My favorite team is the Houston Texans. I can prolly say I was one of the first fans of them because they were my favorite team befor they came out. (You were able to play with them on Madden the year befor they came out ;) )

So I just want to see Houston make the play-offs and the pick of DE over Reggie Bush work out.

Josh

oh yeah

Chicago vs Pittsburg
Pitt wins by 14

I went to watch the Bears practice at training camp on Friday. It was about 97F on the field. :p

baptismbears078.jpg

baptismbears081.jpg

Most reactions

Back