Rest In Peace

Sasha

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
:-( Today, I lost 3 of my beloved fish for no apparent reason. Anyway, here's some pictures of the three that died. :rip: :fish: :angel:

Unfortunately, my beloved swordtail/platy cross was one of those that died. He was so beautiful and I really miss him a lot. :-(

Attachments

• Glare.JPG
    Glare.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 40
My goodness, what happened? Have you checked your tank levels? Are there other fish in there? I would do at least a 30 percent water change in case it is a matter of poor water quality...

ALASKA

I'm so sorry that you lost them - right when you get your first betta too. So sad.

Thanks everyone. I'l still heartbroken about my swordtail/platy cross. :-( He was my favorite! :wub:

:no: I don't know what happened. I'm trying to figure that out. The water tests are normal, I haven't added any new fish into the tank since July and there is no sign of disease. So, I'm completely puzzled why my fish are dying. :/

Could have been a contamiment in the water, for example air freshner or some other kind of aireosol.

:rip:

Thanks for your concern. I'm careful not to use any kind of chemical (like air freasher) near the tank. I don't know what the problem is! :no:

:-( This morning, I sadly found my female guppy, Laci, dead. I just loved her colors! :wub:

:rip: Laci

Attachments

• Laci.JPG
    Laci.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 39

Most reactions

Back