Rescued Chops (Again!)

star4

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Was just doing the washing up and had my back to Chops's tank. I could hear the feeder flap being rattled (He has learnt so fast that rattling this flap makes me drop a bit of food in!) I am trying to be strict by now cutting him down to 3 small meals a day, which as I was out yesterday hubby forgot to feed him lunchtime :crazy: ) so today he was really making sure I wasnt going to forget him! Suddenly the rattle stopped and I heard splashing, the silly devil had managed to get his head through the flap! I had to rip it open further so he dropped back into the tank. Luckily he is fine, but he was straight back to the top wagging for his lunch so no harm done. I have had to put some tape across the flap now so he cant get out that far again. I think he is going to end up going into another tank over the weekend :lol:

Ha ha thats brilliant!!! :lol:

Isn't he your new one that you rescued?

ROFL what? That is kind of hilarious lol I don't even understand how that happened lol.

I take it he is now a full time resident haha :D

Wills

Yes this is the half dead one I was given on Monday, he is in my quaranteen tank which does not have a lid, but a plastic condensation tray on the top with a little flap you pull back to drop food in. I really cannot believe the improvement in this little guy since Monday, I honestly didnt think he would make the journey let alone the first night.

Quality tale. You could make a journal of Chops adventures! Sure sounds like it would have a few chapters!

they learn quick if there is food involved sound like hes going to
be fun this one

:lol: oh my too funny!!! I can just picture it!

Most reactions

Back