Remember This Pic!

bubblej17

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i thought she was ill but she had a very healthy 12+ babies i caught most of them ive added pics below

DSC01261.jpg

here are her fry

DSC01338.jpg

DSC01339.jpg

DSC01341.jpg

DSC01342.jpg

DSC01344.jpg

here is mummy recovering

DSC01345.jpg

DSC01346.jpg

i went a bit picture mad lol after how upset i was yesterday about my poor hamster dying today has made it a bit better

she was like that for a very long time,she had a batch of very mature well grown fry which is better it makes them a bit stronger and more likely to survive,well im still catching my fry up to about 16/17 and can still see another 4 but theres loads of hiding places for them which is good for them not so easy for me to catch them though lol
DSC01348.jpg
Awwwwww. Ain't it amazing how even baby fish make us go awwwww! Congratulations and well done!
i think its there huge eyes and small bodies lol, they are very cute though

Hey congrats with the fry! :good: Hope they all stay healthy...

thanks everyone, she was pregnant for about 2months or near enough her fry were quite big to and im STILL catching more thats a total of 26 caught and 4-6 still im main tank lol, over three days i think and im still not sure if she has finished as she keeps hiding and staying very low to the gravel, i feel quite sorry for her, but im glad she has given me lots and lots of fry ive been waiting pariently for so long lol

Most reactions

Back