Red Tailed Catfish (BRUCE)

now then everyone thanks for the quotes.
now first like i think i said the red tail pictured is not mine i have yet to get pictures of it! but yes bruce will be going with a niger catfish and select few into a big tropical pond to be the love of my life.

and to the other questions yes that tank was a bit over crowded at the time but we have moved a few fish on since then and that clown was one of my smaller ones which is only two inch will get more pictures soon of other tank and new set ups and yes they are in my house, and bedroom not a shop i am afraid but i would love to have a shop.
yes it was a archer but we lost him shortly after the picture from a unknown cause.

and also to the redtail owner i love your fish mine the first one was only 1 1/2" and he got to about 5" but then as i said earlier he tryed to eat a fox tail and it choked him, he also before this had tryed to swallow some slate but we manged to get this back out of him.
so yes this one bruce is only 7" @ the mo but hopefully going to get better and bigger !!! like i keep saying they are my FAV fish i Love him.
And again thanks ever so much for your kind replys he is going to get well looked after, And again there will be some pictures of mine (the redtailed catfish) not aquazoo's (soooon) they are all lovely
My Dream Has Come True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

Most reactions

Back