Red Tailed Catfish (BRUCE)

Bomag

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
one of my fav fish have just bought a new one so will get my pictures up soon this is just a test to see if i could do it

Attachments

• Red_Tailed_Cat.jpg
    Red_Tailed_Cat.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 36
other picture of another tank

Attachments

• fish_tank_rio400.JPG
    fish_tank_rio400.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 31
and another more pictures to come of bigger fish

Attachments

• rock_tank_cichlids.JPG
    rock_tank_cichlids.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 46
Lovely selection of fish.

That first tank picture looks to be overstocked to me? Unless it is a very large tank?

Ben

bunjiweb said:
Lovely selection of fish.

That first tank picture looks to be overstocked to me? Unless it is a very large tank?

I'm guessing its a LARGE tank, that clown dosn't look small...

Bomag - are these in your home - or are you a shop?

If your a shop - i'm coming to visit ;)

nice looking Red Tail, how big was he when you got him?

Is that your Red Tailed Catfish, you said yours is new and that picture has been on Aquazoo for quite some time.

Is that an Archer I see?

great fish! I have one (below). are you putting it in a tank of its own as I think alot of the fish you have will become lunch qiute soon and I wouldn't put it in the cichlid tank. I tank it you know how big they get?

good luck with your new fish. :thumbs:

ste :)

Attachments

• reef1_356.jpg
    reef1_356.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 35
That i a blooming pretty fish, i wish i had one, i would like to get one of the fish that grow to that type of size...

Oh well maybe in time...

;)

How do you do keeping africans with NWs? I know people do it, but my water chemistry is pretty different in my two tanks of cichlids.

what tank are you keeping the red tail in because he can eat something more than half its size and second what size tank are you goin to put him in because he can get over 2 and a half feer :crazy:

Most reactions

Back