Red Tail Gold Arowana

Paul_MTS

MAD
Reaction score
Well the bloke came this morning and swapped my green for a RTG....

rgt1.JPG

without flash
rtg%203.JPG

Help!!

Cheers SirM, I can't quite get the perfect colour on film though!!

here's some free swimming pics-

although these 2 pictures look like different fish!!
WHRTG.JPG

WHRTG%202.JPG

very nice paul....but i bet you paid quite a few cash for him.....lol....

Not as much as I should of!! I got a complete bargain in comparison, for a top quaility fish from a great breeder...

If some of you are wondering in total including all the petrol I'ved paid £320 for this fella, considering they sell for atleast double that in any shop I'm loving him.

lol...thanks!!

I'm skint now and only 17 so I don't have that much dosh, i just work all the time i possible could. Plus if you want a arowana and can't house a silver you would be stupid to pass up that deal!!

paul_v_biker said:
lol...thanks!!

I'm skint now and only 17 so I don't have that much dosh, i just work all the time i possible could. Plus if you want a arowana and can't house a silver you would be stupid to pass up that deal!!
LOL

Sorry I hope you don't think I meant that?

Was just shocked at the cost!

I don't think I could pay that much myself, I think I would just kill myself if something bad were to happen to it!

You wanna get it insured! :D

money is noting compare to the beast u got...think of it like this...you are one in the world who has an RTG. Not so many people got it or even got the chance to buy it. :hyper:

afterall...it's an endangered species and an ancient fish :cool:

2 of my partner's Super Red

Attachments

• 2redaro.JPG
    2redaro.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 24
ah ha another aro fan. I consider myself quite lucky to buy it aswell....especially at that price.

those are some beutiful aro's there, how many are you keeping togther? is that a Ehiem MP tank?

have u tried metal gear solid 3:snake eater yet???(Playstation 2 game)...Cause in that game you get to hunt for Aros and get to eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner

:p

wow very nice... why did you get rid of your green aro though? i was shocked when it said ''gold''

Most reactions

Back