Recommend A Filter

Phoenixbaby

Motorbike Riding Tattooed fish freak
Reaction score
Ok so my fluval one isnt that great, its rattling, ive checked and cant find cause

can someone recomment a small internal filter for a 4gallon?

flow isnt a problem as i can fix that lol

honestly...I dislike every filter I have...so I will watch and see what responses you get.

I had a faulty filter that made a rattling sound. It killed my first 4 fish.

I suggest you take it back to where you got it from and ask for a replacement.

(If it is cycled keep the filter media)

if this is for a betta tank your best to rid the fluval but keep the media, get a sponge filter that you regulate via an airline clamp and with an elastic band attach the media to this sponge filter for upto 4 weeks, will reduce you current for your bettas and very cheap to buy.

daz, ive had a look online and i cant find one small enough for my tank :(

we have the old fashion box filter in ours. Seems to work ok at the mo. Bubbles no problem for Eric. :good:

lol shipping from u wouldnt make it worth my while honey, thanks neways :good:

my tank is only 8inches high so im struggling lol

lol shipping from u wouldnt make it worth my while honey, thanks neways :good:

my tank is only 8inches high so im struggling lol
ive got one for you, got some old ones that were in the 8L tanks and actually for tanks up to 40L, i can send you one up, whats your address, send it via pm please. will post it tomorrow as ive got some dry goods to post anyhow

Pennplax makes a small filter with replacable cartriges. I have one in my 1 gallon fish bowl that I keep my white clouds in. I haven't bought one for Fred yet. Anyway it adhears to the side ot the bowl with suction cups, and causes little water distubances.

Most reactions

Back