Read This YOu will Laugh!

baseballfan111

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have happly 4 guppies a beta and 4 neons, and a fat yellow lab(dog) My dog will eat about anything if he is hungry and i learned he will eat anything, I came home from target geting some water conditiner and was going to feed my fish but i coulding find my fish food can? I later found it tore open and all ate :lol: :lol: :lol: Im glad he didnt get the blood worms -_- And every time i open the can to feed my fish and the dog

mmm fishfood! ur dog will eat anythin if u let him :) I wunda if fish food tastes good, since a lot of animals will eat it, and includign small children...

I'm not trying to one up anyone on the dog thing. But Prince, my Rotty, will eat anything that he can chew up. He must figger if he can chew it, he can eat it.

The other day I look over and he was chewing on ROCKS!! The ones that would break in half he would swallow!! I have seen him eat asphalt, and one night he ate half a boot. We all have puppies chew our shoes, but half my boot was missing, and there were no pieces lying anywhere.. :)

Gotta be rough on his butt!! :lol:

Great Lakes said:
I'm not trying to one up anyone on the dog thing. But Prince, my Rotty, will eat anything that he can chew up. He must figger if he can chew it, he can eat it.

The other day I look over and he was chewing on ROCKS!! The ones that would break in half he would swallow!! I have seen him eat asphalt, and one night he ate half a boot. We all have puppies chew our shoes, but half my boot was missing, and there were no pieces lying anywhere.. :)

Gotta be rough on his butt!! :lol:
Holy crap! :eek:

That has to hurt. :lol:

I guess he watch you feed your fish so many times that he knows where you stash those goodies and went after it as soon as you went to the store.

How funny!

lol you're not the only one who's dog has discovered a taste for fish food!! :lol: My doggie is also a big fan of the canned variety :fun:! When I came home from work one day the food was spilled all over the floor with most of it gone. Let's just say my food was almost brand new and now it's about 1/4 or less full.... fat dog!! haha :D

Umm..... does anyone of u find fish flakes smell good? I havent tried tasting it tho, but found it smells like dried squid which is tasty!! :D Now I'm wondering what the fish flakes taste like ..... :rolleyes: :huh: :lol:

Most reactions

Back