Re-Done 50G

Helium_Junkie said:
I got mine from Pets at Home for the princely sum of £280ish I think. That was the fluval duo 1200 tank + filter, heater, canopy/lights, food, plant food, water treatment + bacteria kickstarter stuff.
And the 1200mm stand, which was well worth it, I think it looks ace :)

Here is mine! :)
Thats really good! There seems to be a nice tank in the paper ( a 4 footer, wiv all accessorys and stand etc ) £85 ono, i want to go look at it, etc, but my mum's saying no at the moment because my brothers an ass lol, and the glass would probably get cracked lol.

Edit: Wow your tank looks real nice. :thumbs:

I work it out to be 42 UK / 50US Gallons (I fill virtually to the top) Thats obviously before displacement. Either way I dont care most people deal in USG anyway.

The contents of all my tanks are in my signature, the contents of my 50G is as follows:

2 Kribensis,
3 Clown Loach,
3 LF Zebra Danios,
3 LF Leopard Danios,
5 Boeseman's Rainbows,
1 Tiger Plec,
2 Flagtail Porthole Catfish,
6 Gold tetra,
1 Red-tailed Black Shark,
1 Bristlenose catfish,
2 juvinile sydontsis petricola.

Ben

The Tank looks good bro.... :thumbs: :kewlpics: , but it would look alot better if you have more live plants....IMO... :D

Hey bunji, thats a nice tank! Have you got it in the middle of a room? I can never get to the back of any of my tanks like that!!! Plus they all have a background of some sort on anyway!!
Can you try and get some close ups of your fish?

Deleted section returned - still not quite sure as to why it was removed, but it's back now where it belongs.

Well, I didnt mean to hijack. And I figured that capacity of water was quite important for things like medicine and stuff so was trying to help by pointing out that 38gal != 50gal. As I thought you meant 50UK gallons seeing as you are english. Theres naff all difference between 50US and 38UK though, if I had known I wouldnt have said anything. So, sorry.
As for my tank, I would have posted that anyway as I think its cool we have the same tank and comparing tanks is fun. :dunno:

So, sorry for hijacking, sorry for trying to help, sorry for making you mad.
Its a lovely tank, and you've decorated it very nicely.

You and corrosive went off on a little chat and ruined my picture thread. I requested that some of the posts be removed as this is not a chat thread, if you want to do that thats what the PM system is for.

Also Corrosive has been replying to every post I make without fail and I would prefer it if the posts were removed.

Its sad I even have to post this.

Ben

Most reactions

Back