Rc Cars

I guess i just want it to drive around in big open space perhaps, grass, dirt and track.

so either a buggy or of roader. any suggestions on them?

iv read that buggys are more for pro. and im someone who has no experience

Buggies aren't only for pros. With ANY nitro car you are going to want to make sure you take it easy until you get used to how quick and fast they are. Stadium trucks, buggies and MT all have their downfalls and perks. Buggies are fun because they handle really well, but because of how light they are can also shoot you in the foot and lose control easily (kind of an oxymoron, I know.)

Well what would be better, Buggy or off roader.

I was originally tihnking buggy, can they run on all terrains aswell?

Anyone heard of seben racing?

Never heard of Seben racing, but I googled it and got their website and I am checking it out.

To answer your first question, I personally liked stadium trucks because they do well on and off road and are fun too mess around with. They are fun at the track as well.

I'd go HPI - and I'd go for a 4x4 - they are pretty universal and can take a hammering if you feel like it.
You WILL need spares - and HPI has the largest selection on ebay

The MT2 would be a good all rounder... if you fancy pushing the boat out - get a savage and a set of Low gravity "TVP's" (the chassis system).
One thing to point out is reverse... most nitros dont come with reverse... Its an option on a lot - I've still not got it installed on my sav though :)

I can see what nuke is saying about the 'crowd' but I have 4 or 5 friends with them and none of us fit into the catagories :) (in fact we're all into fish too ??)

If you into mechanics and want to use your hans to make things and repair thing - get one they are great (roll on the warmer weather).

If you get bored over the winter - you can always mod the shell to :D

lit1.jpg

lit2.jpg

high.jpg

I have a Tamiya Lunchbox, HPI MT2 18SS and a Hobao Hyper 7 TQ Sport.

SHELL1.jpg

Picture925.jpg

Oh not what i expected to find on a fish forum i came to fish to escape the cost of my cars but now its costing me double. between three people in my hose we have,

HPI Rush Evo x2
Cen racing GX2 x2
AE RC18T x2 - the 1/18th trucks
HPI Sprint Gti x1
Yokomo Touring car x1
Mardave x1
1/12 pan car x1
Tamiya Mad Bull x1
Tamiya fighter buggy x1
Xmods x2

So yes looking at all of that that is a serious amount of cars, and spares are not cheap, i've lost count of how many spur gears and others ive had to replace and if i had to count the amount of bodyshells i we have and the cracked shells i probably faint.
Out of all the cars i have ever owned i think the rush and the RC18T were the most fun. The RC18T is just bigger than a A5 peice of peice of paper and tops out at 30 MPH from the box.

Visit www.msuk-forum.co.uk for a good mixed site
for off road www.maxbasing.co.uk is the home to the abusers of RC Trucks.

Most reactions

Back