Rare fish

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Not all stingrays are poisonous, but some are VERY poisonous. They are pretty rare, especially FW stingrays. They have a spine in the tail that they use as defense and possibly deliver poison, however, the ones in the trade aren't poisonous, and the spine can be removed.

Kevin007, you live near Big Al's? I just ordered my filter from there. They are an awesome on-line store, I could only imagine the physical store. I have been looking for mudskippers for some time, and can't find them. I wish I lived near the Canadian border, but it's too cold, burrrr.

Could you see if Big Al's ships fish?

nope the big al in toronto, canada or in my place do not ship fish and i would really like to have a sting ray or a tiger shark but will the sting ray eat my other fish? :crazy:

B) Stick with me folks, I don't know the scientific name, but I'll try to describe this catfish to you and see if it sounds familar? :/ Well over 25 years ago, I had a pair of what I THINK were called Kallicthese Catsfish??? Probably mangled the spelling as well. They were a cool looking fish. Vertical armour, and had a somewhat oval shaped tail. They were a light brown color with black speckles on their upper body. The reason I ask is I haven't seen these fish since. When I had mine, they were only about 4 inches long and I don't know what their adult size gets up to. It's either I ACTUALLY had this breed of fish at one time or I was doin some good drugs at the time :D :

Most reactions

Back