Rare! :D

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
...So weirded out to find these guys here in bum town....not to mention I had to explain to the shop owner what they were and how rare they are :rolleyes: .....Red O.B.'s
I am in love with them, absolutely. :wub: Bought 3 of them, (all males I think) but they are too scared to pose for good pictures just yet, I don't think they really know what Kyle is yet, other than 20x their size. :lol: Anyway, I did manage to get a couple of "ok" pictures of them...more to come later, of course. :thumbs:

Attachments

• ob_new_1.JPG
    ob_new_1.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 36
The better of the 3....super shy though. :/

Attachments

• ob_new_2.jpg
    ob_new_2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 29
Yeah, my others are blue and yellow...very common, but hard to find nice specimens...these new guys just put me in awe. So happy. :D

Now I will just have to see what the yellow and reds make as babies. Should be interesting. :thumbs:

Here is another picture. :D

Attachments

• red_ob_2.jpg
    red_ob_2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 27
Those are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO KYOoOoOoOooOOT!!!! :wub: If the gravel you use is standard, then going by scale those guys are less than three inches, yes? Ooooooooo I could pinch them!

Itty Bitty Betta said:
Those are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO KYOoOoOoOooOOT!!!! :wub: If the gravel you use is standard, then going by scale those guys are less than three inches, yes? Ooooooooo I could pinch them!
More like 2". :p Thanks, they are pretty darn cute...a little less scared of Kyle now. :lol:

Most reactions

Back