Rams Or Similar Highly Coloured Fish ?

thanks, i have sterbai and schwartzi (i think) as pictured, and 3 line cories, but they were not coming out for photos yesterday. cant wait to get my other ram, it will be the last addition to the tank fishwise, then i want to try and get on top of the scaping and plants that are looking a bit ropey.

edit to above - i brought cories marked up as schwartzi, the place i got them from is usually pretty good. googling schwartzi and agassizi though is pretty inconclusive, so im not really sure.

Agasizzi were my first instinct too. Just wanted to be sure, because I really want some :drool:

haha i see. is there any colour difference between male and female either young or mature? other than the pink belly i guess.

heres a few more photos, just because everybody likes photos. personally, i prefer the 3 line corys to the agassizi/schwartzi or whatever they are. and a rare sighting of my rusty. i tried to get closer to him but he done one soon as he saw me.

P1020571.jpg

P1020572.jpg

P1020573.jpg

P1020575.jpg

P1020581.jpg

P1020583.jpg

I really just kind of want to copy this tank for myself! I know I posted this already, but beautiful and great job...

Threads like this make me sad about my 20 gal (tall) lol I might end up turning it into a betta / raspbora tank and getting a bigger, longer one for a community like yours. For now I just have danios though and they won't go with a betta, so about 6 months to get my media "mature" before I get to proceed with setting up a second tank and not having to cycle.

Most reactions

Back